Description of specialization
What is psychiatry?
Psychiatry deals with mental health problems - it investigates, diagnoses, prevents and treats them. These disorders may be isolated, co-exist or be derived from other ailments of the body.
We help in such conditions as:
- anxiety and depressive disorders
- sleep disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- disorders after stroke
- epileptic disorders
- disorders coexisting with heart disease (psychocardiology)
- psychotic disorders, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder
Treatment in the Nova Clinic is comprehensive, in close consultation with a neurologist who evaluates disorders caused by illnesses in the central and peripheral nervous system.
Our Clinic stands for
- Professional service
- Comprehensive Health Screening
What symptoms should prompt a person to visit the Psychiatrist?
- Personality changes
- Incapability of feeling happiness for most of the day
- Suicidal thoughts
- Problems with controlling one's emotions (eg. Anger)
- Problems with interpersonal relationships
Make an appointment with a specialist: